Is There A Need For A Licensed Property Conveyancer Solicitor For My Property Transaction

Licensed Property Conveyancer Solicitor

Licensed Property Conveyancer Solicitor

Either buying or selling property in England and Wales, you are better off working with an estate lawyer to handle the process in your stead. You can hire a conveyancing solicitor or a licensed conveyancer.

Both the two types of property legal aids are full regulated and insured. They both are conversant with licensed property conveyancer solicitor practices as well as procedures.

However; in some instances, property solicitors don’t specialize in conveyancing alone. They also handle various other legal niches such as; personal injury and matrimonial work as a means of supplementing the conveyancing work they do.

They will often be out of the office and maybe in court. Their schedules may cause you frustrations especially when you need to communicate with them. There are a number of solicitors that dedicate their legal work only to conveyancing.

These are solicitors under the jurisdiction of the Law Society Quality Standards. These are lawyers that have an equal foothold in conveyancing like Licensed Conveyancers.

The Diversity Of Solicitors and Licensed ConveyancersLicensed Property Conveyancer Solicitor

The latter (Licensed Conveyancers) are recognized as specialist property legal agents. 95% of these legal agents handle only residential conveyancing. The remaining 5% handles commercial property conveyancing and probate work.

All licensed conveyancers work from the office, a phenomenon that guarantees quality client communication. As you seek for a licensed property conveyancer solicitor to act in your stead, it’s important that you factor in price and quality of service.

The legal agent’s reputation must supersede your expectations, and you should check out the credentials and reviews online. Ascertain that you will receive the best possible service whether you are buying or selling the property.
The whole conveyancing process can be quite stressful especially if it ends up being the largest financial transactions that you’ll be undertaking.

Property solicitors and licensed conveyancers come in all manner of shapes and sizes. Right from the sole proprietor to the multi-partnered firm. There are agencies that operate basic conveyancing methods while using the postal service.

Today, however; modern conveyancing procedures are conducted through a state-of-the-art case management system. Online case tracking facilities ensure that clients gain access to position dates in their transactions around the clock.

Selecting the Highest Service Standards for Property Transaction

You will require either a property lawyer of a licensed conveyancer, when you are looking to sell or purchase a property in England or Wales. It’s highly unlikely that you will have the option of conveying your property for regulation and insurance purposes.

You are the only individual who can make a choice, just consider making the right decision carefully.


Property Solicitors Quotes is a team of Licensed Conveyancers who are ready to act on your instructions. We act on your behalf; we handle the conveyancing process whether you are buying, selling or re-mortgaging a property.

Get fast property conveyancing quotes in ten seconds or less. Go through the quotes and see how much our reliable, professional services will cost. For more info, look for us on the contacts page, and we will sort you out!