Property Solicitor Quotes Forums Conveyancing Forum Property conveyancing for grade II listed building

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pat 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Pat
    Participant

Having gone through numerous conveyancing forums, I am yet to come up with a sufficient answer to my questions. I am really hoping that this is the forum that I’ll get the answers from.

I have had an offer on Grade II Listed property accepted. I have always intended to instruct local solicitors, usually the ones with a good reputation and a high knowledge of listed building within this area.

Question is; is there such a thing? Do you believe that perhaps I am inhibiting my search area for an appropriate legal aid?

I harbour several concerns concerning the development of a modern chimney a number of years past, thanks to a fire that destroyed the chimney. Insurer paid for the chimney to be erected correctly, however, I expected reclaimed bricks as the chimney sticks out as a sore thumb.

So I’m I likely to accrue any benefits from using local conveyancers with extensive knowledge of this area, or are there conveyancers/solicitors that have a specialty in listed buildings?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.