Property Solicitor Quotes Forums Conveyancing Forum I need fast property conveyancing quotes online

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lee
    Participant

I have just put a deposit down on a new build home in Birmingham and the developer wants me to exchange contracts in 4 weeks. I need fast property conveyancing quotes that I can compare online to find the cheapest prices. Should I just use one comparison site to get my quotations or multipul ones? In order to meet the timescale set by the developer is there anything I need to do to ensure this happening?

admin
    Keymaster

Our website provides fast property conveyancing quotes online from lisenced solicitors all across the UK. Our quotations are free of charge and there is no obligation to use any of the quotes that you recieve. It is always a good idea to get as many different quotations so that you can compare each companies prices. Make sure that you are supplied with the fees charged for the disbursment costs so that you get a true picture of the amount charged. With regards exchanging contracts inside 4 weeks, a lot depends on if you are getting finance or not. Mortgage lenders can take a long time to provide you with an offer, so you need to deal with an experienced broker or your current bank. Most UK developers ask for pruchases to exchange in timescales that are impossible to meet. Do not worry if you are going to go over the deadline as they will extend it as long as you can inform them what the delay is.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.