Property Solicitor Quotes Forums Conveyancing Forum How to find the best online conveyancing services in the UK

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mary
    Participant

I have decided to use an online conveyancing company to deal with my house sale. The main reasons are that they are cheaper and I do not have much time, so like the idea of everything been delt with on-line. How do I go about finding the one that offers the best services or are they are the same?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Mary,

There are a number of things you should check to make sure that you are getting the best online conveyancing services before you instruct one to handle your case.

The first thing you should check is that they are part of the CLC (council of lisenced conveyancers). It is a regulator body that ensures that they are working to the highest possible standards.

The second thing you need to look into is that you will be dealing with one person, against a number of different indivduals. It is because it makes things a lot easier when you are dealing with one person that knows your case. It can be very frustrating calling up and having to speak with someone that has no knowledge of your case.

If you use our comparsion site to get your property solicitor quotes, you can read previous clients reviews on each online conveyancer. It will help you make the best possible choice when choosing a conveyancing firm for your transaction.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.