Property Solicitor Quotes Forums Conveyancing Forum How much are the typical property solicitor fees

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

I am currently working out a budget to buy a house and want to know what the typical fees are that property solicitor charge in the UK. Are there also any other costs I should know about that I can include in my budget?

admin
    Keymaster

The typical property solicitor fees depend on the type of transaction you are using them for. A freehold property is cheaper than leasehold and you are looking at around £200 to £500 for the conveyancer costs. Leasehold you are typically looking around £350 to £850. You also need to make sure that you get quotes for all the disbursment charges so that you can include those in your budget. If you use our comparison site you will get a full breakdown of all the cost involved which will help you with your budgeting. Do not forget about stamp duty and also the cost of moving home. If you have a lot of good it may be wise to use a removals company against doing it on your own, so I would suggest you get quotes for them also.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.