Property Solicitor Quotes Forums Conveyancing Forum First time buyer new build conveyancing fees

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Toby 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Toby
    Participant

Hello people,

I am an FTB and I am at the position where I am about to instruct a solicitor. Well, thing is; I haven’t the clue of the kind of costs I should expect. I have budgeted for every eventuality, however, I am keen on not being ripped off

The property I am going for is a new build. There isn’t a chain since I am an FTB and there is no sale on my part. The property is a shared ownership and the housing association has issued me with details of solicitors they recommend.

I am not keen on using the recommended agency as it has emerged that the housing association isn’t giving me room to shop around for my own conveyancing solicitor. I am not happy with this move.

Anyone willing to provide me with info fees given the above scenario? Care to reveal what entails in the conveyancing process so I am knowledgeable enough about what I need to pay for?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.