Property Solicitor Quotes Forums Conveyancing Forum Do I have to pay the re-mortgage legal fee is the transaction does not complete

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fiona
    Participant

Found a great mortgage product but the critrea for acceptance is very high. I am worried that the lender will not accept my application. I am going to need to hire a solicitor for this transaction but worried that if it does not complete I will have to pay the legal fees for remortgaging. If I use one of your panel of conveyancers do they offer a no sale no fee agreement?

admin
    Keymaster

If your transaction does not complete no matter what the reason, you do not have to pay a single penny. Your case is covered by our no sale no fee agreement, so you are protected. It also gives our panel of conveyancers a big incentive to get the deal done as quickly as possible as they do not get paid a penny until this happens. If you simple want to find out the prices of the re-mortgage legal fee that each companies charges, you can do so with no obligation and its completely free.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.